Monday, September 8, 2008

MLM SUCESS

I know I was where probably most people are in this industry right now, struggling, frustrated and pissed off with the MLM industry..

Trust me I can relate....

You're probably wondering who I am, and why you should pay attention to me.

Well I am Prabhu Hiremath.I have been in this industry from many years,

I belonged to the middle class family, who struggled hard to be a middle class. During my graduation one of my friend gave break to
me in this unknown industry called NETWORK MARKETING(MLM).

The journey started, I have been told some jack n jill stories of system working just like you, its very simple make a list of 100
just show the plan and recruit two people and they recruit two people and they recruit two people and
duplication take over and you have secured your life.

I will tell you what happened to all of that, it was just a fake dream. Success in this industry simply doesn't happen in that way.

I was eager and I was teachable, if you were my upline and you told me to do something I was on it.

I spoke with all my friends and family,I held home meetings, hotel meetings walked on the streets with paper and pen on survey to get leads,
I made a list of 200, I called cold leads, talked to many strangers and started building relationship with them.You name it I did it.
I tried everything to build my business I mean everything, But none of it worked for me.

I got rejection from family, friends and society.I was kept out of the box, everybody use to look at me in different angle,
same as what is happening with you now.....

You may get confused, how these top leaders are getting success. I can assure you these people are not doing those activities what they teach.
What they do is MARKETING, it is the only thing that works.They market themselves, their version of duplication has 95% failure.

It is indeed a shocking truth to find out that over 95% of network marketers or home based business owners are operating their business at a LOSS!
How scary if you are new to it.

There came a peak time I totally gave up on the industry,I literally said no more, never again....

Now I am not a quitter and in the end that was my saving grace. From back few months started learning the real marketing and the
tricks that the top leaders doesn't share with the fellow associates. And got the true meaning of MLM, But in back days I was not doing
marketing being in network MARKETING.Do you do marketing...
If not then why are you here in this industry???

Now my friends call me as "MLM EXPERT"

http://www.topmvtteam.com/prabhu.html

No comments: